You know you've done an awesome workout when...
1. It’s fun right up to the point of muscle failure.
2. Before you’re even done, you already start planning how much you’ll have to move for the rest of the day.
3. Taking off your compression gear afterward feels darn near impossible.
4. You absolutely have to take a shower for public health reasons, but you start to wonder if you really need to go to all the trouble of getting dressed again.
5. At some point in that first hour post-workout, your entire being screams, “I want a pizza now!” (It’s a really good idea to ignore this feeling.)
6. You line up glasses of water like other people line up shots on a bar—so you won’t have to keep getting up.
7. Then you tell yourself to get up and move anyway—the longer you wait, the worse it’s gonna hurt.
8. You wonder if work will consider “jelly legs” or “noodle arms” legitimate excuses to take a day off.
9. You can’t wait to do it again—in a day or two!
10. In a day or two, you feel awesome!