Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tough Mudder, The Final Countdown Pt 2



TM Minus 12
Good work out today, then watched clips of the World’s Toughest Mudder. Holy moly! I am thankful for my blessings: I only have to do one lap; it only has 25 obstacles; no one’s timing me; it’s not below freezing here…. 

Hats off to all the folks who faced that challenge, especially that top three finishers (1 man, 2 women). They all did NINE laps in less than 24 hours. Wow.

TM Minus 11
One of those days when the event just blends in with all the other things on my to-do list. Does numbness equal denial???? 

TM Minus 10
As I was reviewing my schedule to answer a client about something, I actually thought, “Well, Thanksgiving is this weekend and the Tough Mudder is next weekend…” I freaked a little, but overall today was an excited day. Especially since I got my official start time email!

I guess this means tomorrow will be a nervous day, lol!

TM Minus 9
Happy Thanksgiving! As I mentioned earlier, I’m seriously thankful that my body has not given out yet. Hit the roads for a 3.8 mile run before the festivities. Then I discovered the best part of the TM (so far!)—telling people that, yes, I am really doing that.

I am really doing that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment