Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Gems from Little A.


Most of my FB friends will know how tickled I was when Little A. raced to bathroom shouting, “Gotta take off my Cars underpants—time for the World Grand Pee!”

And then there was the night when his dad proudly gave him a homemade miniature braciole on his plate: “It looks like a poop!”

As long as he’s been talking, A. has recognized two orientations: upside-down and "upside-up." Much like when his sister used the term “lellow” for the color between orange and red, I cannot bear to correct him.

Last week, we stopped by the Girl Scout cookie booth briefly, and A. hid under the table. While S. and a friend waited on a sweet retired couple, A. decided to blow the biggest raspberry of his life. The gentleman at the booth had NO idea he was there, and kindly responded to the girls’ blushes and giggles by saying, “Don’t worry. At least we know you girls are healthy!”

It occurs to me that three of these four stories involve bathroom humor. I guess he really is a four-year-old boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment